MED | Alkaline special care for problem skin
Suitable for every skin type. Effectively complements the SIRIDERMA 2 Phase Active Care Concept
The Alkaline Bath Soak neutralises excess acids remaining on the skin, which can cause hypersensitivity, itching, burning and redness.
Ideal for use as a full bath, foot bath, as an alkaline wash, and of course as a relaxing bath soak.
- The alkaline bath soak stimulates the skin’s self-moisturisation/lubrication process.
- The skin’s physical appearance is improved.
- The skin feels soothed and more supple.
Characteristics of Siriderma:
- All Siriderma products are manufactured exclusively on basis of high-quality, vegetable oils and from raw materials and emulsifiers obtained predominantly on vegetable basis.
- Even with high allergenicity, the alkaline Siriderma products are particularly skin-friendly.
- Siriderma products have a limited shelf life due to the exclusive use of vegetable oils. Therefore Siriderma produces in short intervals. This guarantees the special freshness of the products.