CBD - die wiederentdeckte Naturmedizin | SAINT CHARLES
This guide from Mag. pharm. Alexander Ehrmann and Mag. pharm. Susanne Hofmann spans the arc from traditional healing knowledge to sound science and takes a close look not only at the worldwide study situation but also at the legal basis. Above all, however, the two experienced pharmacists show the manifold effects and possible applications of CBD: Used correctly and in the right dosage, cannabidiol provides natural relief from pain, anxiety, stress, inflammation and many other ailments. And because natural medicine is also very successful with four-legged patients, an extra chapter explains the use of CBD oil in animals.
- CBD: the most important facts about history, legal situation and medicine
- Natural aid: Effects and areas of application of the CBD
- From drops to cabbage: the right application
- How athletes can benefit from cannabidiol
- With extra: CBD oil for animals