Harmonic Treatment Oil
A treatment oil to increase moistureRegular price € 28,00
Raise the vibration with this sacred treatment oil formulated with a blend of emollient oils and flower essences, including sacred tamanu, evening primrose and macadamia oils. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients. This luscious oil penetrates deep into the skin, scalp and hair to deliver hydration and nourishment.
A high vibration treatment oil to nourish hair, skin and nails.
- Safflower Seed Oil – is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, this is a mild, nearly odorless oil which absorbs quickly and is non-greasy.
- Evening Primrose Oil – is high in essential fatty acids, especially GLA or Gamma- linolenic acid. This oil exerts anti-inflammatory and other healing actions on and through the skin, and is particularly nourishing to nails, scalp, and hair.
- Macadamia Seed Oil – derived from the nut of a small evergreen tree, and is widely cultivated. This nourishing, vitamin-rich, light textured oil is used in emollients.
- Tamanu Oil – is a significant topical healing agent from the sacred tamanu tree. With its high levels of lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory agents, it has tremendous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It has a mild, pleasant aroma and a luxurious feel, absorbing readily into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Hazel Seed Oil – obtained from the hazelnut tree, this is a light, non-greasy, toning oil for combination skin types.
- Orange Flower Oil – defines and intensifies curls and waves while providing a harmonizing and uplifting natural aromatic top note.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – this beautiful golden oil is extracted from the bean like seeds of the jojoba desert shrub. A soothing, non-greasy, nourishing oil for all skin types, this natural oil (actually liquid wax) most resembles our own skin oils. It is excellent for use in dry to normal skin and hair care.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – is known for its healthy influence on the scalp by increasing circulation which is beneficial for stimulating hair growth.