Pleasant breast balm with white fir resin
Regular price€ 22,80
Quantity: 50 g
( € 45,60 / 100 g)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Saint Charles Winter Balsam contains a natural mixture of different active ingredients for the beneficial application in the chest area.
The active ingredients contained in our Winter Balm:
- Fir: As Kneipp said, everyone should plant a small fir tree in their room. The calming effect of the fir balm on our psyche has been scientifically proven many times.
- Thyme: Acts as a natural cough herb, especially for coughing up, bronchitis or whooping cough.
- Lavender: Stimulates circulation when used externally and has a calming effect. In combination with the juniper berries contained in the winter balm, blood circulation in the chest area is activated.
- Fennel Anise Larch resin: promotes ejection.
- Sage: Has an antiviral effect.
The ingredients contained in this winter balm come mainly from regional wild collection in the Ötscher region of Austria.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cera Alba, Abies Alba Needle Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce Fruit Extract, Pimpinella Anisum Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Larix Decidua Resin Extract, Limonene, Linalool.
If necessary, apply a thin layer 1-2 times a day to the affected skin areas.
Not suitable for small children, infants and allergic predisposed persons. Not suitable for intimate care. Store in a cool and dry place.